Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stampin' Up Lover's Expo

On Saturday I went to Allen, TX along with a group of 28 Heartland Stampers. We had so much fun at our friend and fellow demonstrator, Sharon Armstrong's meeting. She really knows how to throw a great party :)

There were great demonstrations, make and takes, raffles, and business ideas. I had fun sharing a little about My Digital Studio and Facebook! Afterwards we went to a cool shopping center and ate at a great pizza place. We had to rush back to Tyler so that we could see Bill Engvall. It was a busy, but oh so fun day!

Tori with her sisters and mother Kelly... getting their make-n-take supplies....


Rachel with her friend Amber showing off a cute card they just made...


Jen & Liz making one of the cards....


Darla showing me a technique she wants me to teach her :)


Beth & Dede stamping....


Here are some of the samples from demonstrations we saw....


1 comment:

Momg said...

How do you know Dede???? She married my Uncle Mark!! HA- small world!!!