Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January Card Class

Check out the cute cards we made at this month's card class.

My next card class is Tuesday, Feb. 2nd at 6 PM at my home OR Wednesday, Feb. 3rd at 6 PM at Heartland Ham. No stamping experience required. I have all supplies cut and ready for you to make 12 cards & envelopes (6 different designs). Cost is $20 or FREE cards with a $25 purchase. Please RSVP to april@heartlandham.com

I love this card because it is a great Valentine card without being all lovey dovey. A good one to send to a friend.


On this card we used my favorite Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Good Neighbors and the new scallop punch - BOTH FREE! I love them both. Remember, right now anytime you spend $50 you get to choose a free item from our Sale-a-Bration catalog.


A simple birthday card using shimmer paint mixed with alcohol to make a shimmer spray. It makes such an impact. Everyone loves shimmer :)


Check out the bandit from the Love Bandit set. So cute!


Last but certainly not least, another card with my favorite set, My Matryoshka. You remember this is what Lyla's room is decorated in and I just keep seeing these dolls everywhere

No comments: