Friday, January 22, 2010

My Digital Studio Book


For Christmas my family made handmade gifts for each other. It was a little more difficult because we could not wait until the last minute, but it was also so much more meaningful. We all cried and had a great time opening up each gift.

For my dad I designed this 12x12 book using My Digital Studio. The inside is fairly simple with old photos of my dad, his brother and their parents. His family have all passed away and he is the only one left. I'm sure it is hard to be without them during the holidays and he did have trouble looking through it without getting teary eyed.

I love how this turned out. Stampin' Up uses the very best quality products to put this very professional book together. I am having a FREE My Digital class on Tuesday at 6 PM. I would love to have you come and check it out. For those of you who already own it, I'll be able to show you several tips to make it all super simple.

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

it looks gorgeous! Beautiful job!