Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Ok so I'm a little late. Almost 1 month since my last blog. Shame on me! :) I'm going to do better. My goal is to blog atleast twice a week, and I have lots to show you because of the month blog break of course.

First, I have to show you my Christmas card. I used My Digital Studio and I will definitely be using it from now on for my Christmas card. I did make some other cards too and had so much fun designing! Let me know what you think!



1 comment:

Beaula said...

omigosh, I absolutely love this card. How beautiful and I love the way you took photos from each month of the past year...what a great idea. Okay, so I still haven't been using my Digital Studio like I should be...I need a mini tutorial I think...and where do you print?? Tried printing at home and the quality wasn't that great. Jonah's first birthday is coming up and I would love to make a book/album for that special day with the digital studio...help!!