Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things!

I don't know about you, but when my husband is home I get less done! The holidays are finally over and Scott is back at work. Now it is time to get back in my stampin' room and kick off the new year. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's eve. During the past few weeks I have been finishing our life book. As many of you know our family is in the process of adopting a baby. One of the requirements is to make a life book. As you all know scrapbooking is my passion, but this has been the most difficult task. I scrapbook almost everything but trying to make a book of our entire lives without overwhelming the birth moms has been a challenge. Well, we are in the final stages of all the paperwork and hope to have everything mailed in by the end of the week. Now it is time to get ready for my Customer Appreciation on Saturday night and all the excitement of the NEW SPRING SUMMER 2008 COLLECTION. I look foward to stamping with you and giving you new creative ideas throughout the new year!

April Roycroft
april@heartlandham.com

No comments: