Thursday, January 3, 2008

Finally a weight is lifted!


We finished Our life book along with all of the paperwork for the adoption. It will be sent in the morning. I am so relieved to have it out of my hands. Now we will just continue praying for the birth mother and our sweet future baby. Hopefully the waiting will not be hard. I have several trips and fun classes planned to keep me busy.... as if my boys don't keep me busy enough :) Look out for all of my new classes. I will post soon.........

4 comments:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

I'm so happy for you and your family and wanted to let you know you are all in my prayers as you start this new chapter in your life!

Ms. Elli said...

We'll keep praying that something wonderful will happen for you soon! You guys really are a fabulous family!

Melissa said...

April, that is so neat. I will be thinking about you guys. The baby you get will be so lucky to be in your family!