Friday, December 28, 2007

Last Deal of 2007!

We only have a couple of days left to order out of the Fall/Winter Collection so time is running out on all of those retiring stamp sets and accessories! I would like to offer you a special...

Order ANYTHING from our Fall/Winter Collection Catalog and you pay ONLY the price you see in the catalog - FREE TAX AND SHIPPING!
*PLUS*
Everyone who orders will go into a drawing for a hostess set of their choice (I will draw 3 times!)
*PLUS*
For every $50 you order, you enter your name on my 50/50 Board. The winner of the 50/50 Board receives $50 in FREE PRODUCT!!!

So place those orders. Call me at 903-561-2558, 903-216-7169 OR email me at april@heartlandham.com

This special is good until Dec. 30 at 12 AM. ORDER NOW!!!!

April Roycroft
www.aprilroycroft.stampinup.net

No comments: