Monday, December 10, 2007

Heartland Stampers Christmas Celebration

Tonight was our annual Heartland Stampers (my downline) Christmas party. We had such a great time eating, stamping, playing games, auctioning for new stamps and accessories and swapping cool 3D items - shown below. We have some crafty ladies in our group! I am always in awe of what they come up with! Join my team and become a demonstrator so that you can be a part of this great group!




bucket by Marsha Moler, candles in basket by Ashley Nicholson, lamp shade and mail organizer by Marsha Moler






Calendar by Marsha Moler. Yes, she is the Smarty pants of the group - we are so glad we have her with us!!! She teaches us so much! :)

















Cards & box by Terri Butcher, Plant basket by Donna Tatum, Christmas hanging frame by Laura Redman
















Ornaments in bowl by Samantha (House) Robertson, Nugget box tin by Tamala Hays



















Home frame by Christie Daugherty











Pillow by Patrice Taylor, Friend Framed art by Shanna Hayes













Coasters by me using Stampin Up Rub-ons - coming in January :)









I will show more of our fun night tomorrow, but I promised the Heartland Stampers I would share these photos. I hope you enjoy!
April Roycroft

No comments: