Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jewelry Box

My sweet mom turned 60 years old last week. All of her grandkids picked out a charm for her charm bracelet. So, this was the perfect opportunity for me to make a jewelry box for her. I used my Big Shot and Top note die, Flower Folds die and Matchbox die. I accessorized the jewelry box with our Day and Night DSP, Square Fire Rhinestone brads, and celery ribbon.



I used my big shot to cut out 4 matchboxes and used sticky strip to adhere them together. I then cut out 2 top notes in basic black and 2 in the Day & Night DSP. I double layed these and used sticky strip to place them on the top and bottom of my matchboxes. I placed a rhinestone brad on each of the matchboxes for the "drawer pulls." Finally, I used the flowers and ribbon to decorate the top. Isn't it beautiful? What do you think? Got a small Christmas gift to give? Wouldn't this be the perfect packaging?