Wednesday, March 26, 2008




Thanks to ALL OF YOU! my husband and I will be leaving for our cruise to Bermuda that I earned through Stampin' Up! Because these trips are so much fun for Scott and I, I would like to offer you my thanks. I would like to offer you 30% off of any order you place while I am gone. This means NO TAX, NO SHIPPING, AND AN EXTRA 10% OFF! Make sure to send your order by email to april@heartlandham.com between March 27th and April 5th...Once I return I will email or call you with your total.

PLUS!!!!! I would like to give away MORE! For every $25 you order, your name will go into a drawing for a hostess set. I will be giving away THREE hostess sets.

Please email me at april@heartlandham.com and don't forget to submit it by April 5th.

Thank you sooooo much!!!
April
april@heartlandham.com

No comments: