Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last Chance to Sale-A-Brate! Get Free Stamps and the Demonstrator Starter Kit at a great deal!




The end of Sale-A-Bration is literally just around the corner, in fact Monday, March 17 is the last day! That means that it's your last chance to earn free stamps! Remember that you get a free stamp set for every $50 in product you buy.

And, if you have ever considered becoming a demonstrator, now is a great time! Through Monday the demonstrator starter kit is on sale for 20% off PLUS you get a free stamp set of your choice in addition! That means that you get up to $316 in stampin' products for just $159! I would love to help you get started!

If you want to join and get the demonstrator stater kit then please email me, I'd love to answer your questions and help you get started! Go to my website www.aprilroycroft.stampinup.net Then, all you have to do is click on the Become a Demonstrator link, use the password april2008 to get started and you can be a part of my fun group in no time! Please email me with questions!

april@heartlandham.com

No comments: