Sunday, May 30, 2010

May Scrapbook Layouts

WOW! Has this month flown by and so fast! I don't know about you, but we have had a million things going on. I have created soooo many things this month and finally I am MAKING time to share :)

These are the 5 layouts we did at my monthly scrapbook class. The June class will be June 18th at 6:00 PM (always the 3rd friday of the month). Call or email me if you would like to attend.

I love this layout done with the circle die with the big shot. I had fun making the hair have texture using the polkadot emboss folder in the big shot. Aren't the little kids cute?




These flowers are done using a NEW level 2 hostess set. I love this set because our punches fit to cut them out simply.


This layout was done using the NEW Presto Paper in the Summer mini. Everyone loved this paper and most made it their purchase the night of the class. If you have not see it yet, it comes white with embossed images on the paper. We used a stampin' sponge and ink pads to rub color on the paper. The embossed images resist the ink. It's like magic :)



Cute and simple baby layout using Perfect Plum


Have you seen the new travel set and matching paper? Love this too!!!!!

2 comments:

Create With Christie said...

OH mY GoSh....these layouts are sooo stinkin' cute!!!

Haley said...

Love, love love these layouts! Especially the one with the embossed paper with resist ink - what a neat technique!