Monday, February 1, 2010

January Scrapbook Layouts

WOW! I cannot believe it is already February! No one at our house was ready for the weekend to be over. It went way too fast. We had a great time celebrating Caleb & Gavin's 8th birthday on Saturday. We took 9 little boys to the movies. Fun times! If you want to see more check out my family blog.

Now for the stamping... Last month we did these 3 cute layouts in my scrapbook class. We used 3 brand new stamp sets from the new Occassions mini. I am so in love with all of these hearts! I had only planned on doing 1 heart or Valentine layout, but as you can see, I used another heart set on a birthday layout. My next scrapbook class is Friday, Feb. 19th. Don't forget to leave a comment if you stop by! I would love to know what you think!



3 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Super cute! I love all the hearts and the peeking panel from behind the valentine strip of paper. Beautiful!

Dawn Pritchard The Inked Stamper said...

Love the heart flowers, Very Cute!!!

Crystal said...

Love the CAS look of these layouts...tempts me to try out scrapbooking! :)