Thursday, September 10, 2009

Decor Elements Tour

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our line of decor elements! To see our Definitely Decorative catalog, click HERE. They are SUPER easy to put up. My 7 year old boys love helping me and if they don't go on right the first time, we just pull it up and try again. You have got to get some!!!

In my bathroom I used the Together Forever Circle Frame in chocolate (114112) & Classic Alphabet letter in chocolate on a mirror above my bathtub.


This is a set of decor elements that are no longer available, but I had to show you how I updated my daughter's bathroom cabinets.


In our baby's room I used the Large chocoate Lollipop flower stems (114113)& Ginormous Flowers II (114863) to make long stemmed flowers around her room.


Above Lyla's changing table... I only used the outside of the Chocolate Flourish Frame(114111) & filled it with the Classic Alphabet letters in chocolate. I saved the inside portion of the frame for another project.


More Large chocoate Lollipop flower stems (114113)& Ginormous Flowers II (114863)


These were level I hostess flowers that I saved up to decorate a cheap shelf and trash can.


I love the Black Birdcage - FREE level 3 hostess set (117414) and placed it in my dining room. I would love 2 more to place here in different heights.


Aren't these little All In the Family people cute? I added them to our "catch all/calendar" beside our laundry room & back door.


This is above our pantry in the kitchen... Large Chocolate EAT (117854)

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

Beautiful work April! Have fun this week at founders! You deserve it.