Thursday, February 12, 2009

1st Big Shot Class

I had my first Big Shot Class. Each project we made used the Big Shot. We had fun learning new ways to use the dies and using some other materials other than paper!



These 2 projects were CASED from my my friend Susan Campfield. Above, a card using the scallop envelope die. Below a small brag book using chipboard and the top note die.



A gift box using the petal card die. You could also make a closed box with one more petal card on top....


And finally, a small bag tag using the scallop circle die & shrinky dink paper!


I would love for you to join me for my next Big Shot class at the end of February. Email me for more info! april@heartlandham.com

1 comment:

Jamie Pyles said...

Great idea!! Love these projects!!!
Especially the top note brag book!!! Cuuuuteee:)