Tuesday, December 2, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - DAY 2

TODAY'S SPECIAL:

Buy 3 packages of Designer Series Paper, recieve the 4th package FREE! Our Designer Series Papers can be found on pgs. 168-171 of our catalog. There are also 3 adorable Designer Series Papers in the Holiday mini. Stock up on beautiful papers!

TODAY'S PROJECT:

My sweet friend, Samantha made this for me. It is a cute box that opens up to reveal tags, love notes, and cards. I LOVE the Designer Series Paper she used on this. It is my favorite!





Materials Used:
Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper; Real Red, Old Olive Bashful Blue, & Pumpkin Pie cardstockp; Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Striped Ribbon; A Perfect Day Rub ons; scallop punch; 1 1/4 in circle punch; 1 3/8 in circle punch; scallop edge punch; 1/4 grosgrain ribbons


*** Check back on my blog each day for a new special AND a new project! You may order at any time or wait until the end of 12 days (Dec. 12th) to order as many specials as you would like. Order ONLY by emailing me at april@heartlandham.com or calling me.

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

What a great friend! This is beautiful!

natodod said...

very creative, and crafty idea...I like your blog...