Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is the most AMAZING SPECIAL!!!

Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves again! Are you looking for a perfect Christmas gift for a friend, family member, child OR YOURSELF???? Well, guess what?!?!? Stampin' Up! has not only compiled some AMAZING bundles BUT they even put them on sale!!!! The sales are anywhere from 20% to 50% off (yes....50%!!!!!) Hello, that's AMAZING!!!!!!


Click on the link below to view specials:
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/bundles_US.pdf


Here are a few things worth noting:

This sale runs from NOW until December 1st AND ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!


You can place an order through me personally at april@heartlandham.com OR at www.aprilroycroft.stampinup.net if you'd like to shop online!



I have a thank you to anyone that places an order with me from now until December 1st!



I can have the order shipped directly to your home if this helps!



I hope this helps make your day even better! Have a good one!


April Roycroft
903-216-7169
april@heartlandham.com

1 comment:

Angie said...

April,
Put me down for all in tha family bundle set... let me know how much I owe you and I can drop a check off at Heartland, or in the mail to you... thanks

Angie