Thursday, September 25, 2008

October Scrapbook Class




Join me in making THREE 2-page layouts great for ANY photos you have.

This month I will have classes on the following dates:
Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 6:00 PM - Heartland Ham
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 6:00 PM - Heartland Ham
Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 2:00 PM - Heartland Ham

I will have all supplies cut and ready. You will need to bring scissors and adhesive. I will have SNAIL adhesive and refills for sale at my cost - $7 or $5 for refills.

*** Cost of class: $20.00 OR $25 purchase. If you purchase $25 in product, you receive ALL layouts for FREE! PLEASE RSVP & PAY BY October 1st. IF YOU PAY AFTER October 1ST, YOUR COST IS $24 OR $30 PURCHASE. The only exception for paying late is for those who have NEVER come to one of my scrapbook classes.

----------If you pay with paypal please add $1.00-------

You MUST RSVP in order to have a spot. I will close each class when it reaches 20. RSVP and pay now! PLEASE, NO CHILDREN UNDER 8 YEARS OLD.

This month's themes are:
1. Any Title - Simple Birthday Thanks (pg. 65)
2. Any Title - Pick a Petal (pg. 128) - we are going to make a turkey out of this one!!!
3. Any Title - Perfect Timing (pg. 112)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope you will join us!

*** ASK ME ABOUT MY NEW FRIEND CARD!!! You receive free product!

*** Bring your COMPLETED pages you have made at MY classes with photos and journaling. Your name will go into a drawing for a gift. Bring 1 layout, get 1 ticket; bring 30 layouts, get 30 tickets, etc.!!!

Above are some teasers........

April Roycroft
april@heartlandham.com

No comments: